Quotes of Motivation: 10 Ways to Keep Moving Forward In Life
There are times when life can feel overwhelming and it can seem like you’re in a rut. But the truth is that each and every one of us has the ability to rise above and take control of our lives. Motivational quotes can be a great source of inspiration and can help us to remain energized, focused and productive in life. Here we will discuss 10 inspirational quotes to keep you motivated and moving forward in life.
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
This quote is a reminder that we have the power to choose the direction of our lives. We have the power to decide who we want to become and create our own destiny. When you feel like you’re at a crossroads, remember this quote and step out of your comfort zone to pursue your goals!
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” –Alice Walker
Alice Walker’s quote encourages us to recognize our own power and seize the day. We are capable of so much more than we give ourselves credit for, and this quote can serve as a reminder that we have the power to become our greatest selves.
- “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” – Rikki Rogers
Life is full of obstacles, and it can be easy to become discouraged. But this quote by Rikki Rogers is a great reminder of our strength, and that we can overcome any obstacle with hard work and determination.
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” –Nelson Mandela
This quote is a reminder that sometimes our goals can feel more than a little daunting. But Nelson Mandela’s words can be a source of inspiration in the face of fear and remind us that anything is possible with hard work and dedication.
- “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” –C.S. Lewis
C.S. Lewis’ words are a great reminder that we can’t always change the past, but we have the power to start today and shape our futures. Take his words of wisdom as motivation to start creating the future you want.
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
We all have dreams and goals that we want to achieve. But it can be easy to lose sight of them and become disheartened. Eleanor Roosevelt’s quote is a great reminder to keep believing in your vision and to never give up on your dreams.
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” –Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill’s quote is a strong reminder that success isn’t just a destination, but a journey. We will face failures along the way, but it is only with courage and resilience that we can ultimately reach our goals.
- “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.” –William Arthur Ward
This quote by William Arthur Ward is a powerful reminder to take control of your life and to never give up on your dreams. Let this quote be a source of inspiration to manifest the life you want.
- “The only limits in our life are those we impose on ourselves.” –Bob Proctor
Bob Proctor’s quote encourages us to recognize and push through any mental boundaries we might have created for ourselves. Push yourself to try new things, take risks, and step out of your comfort zone.
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” –Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln’s quote reminds us that instead of waiting for the future, we should be actively creating it. His words remind us to take charge of our lives and create a life of joy and fulfillment.
Life can be overwhelming at times, but with these 10 inspirational quotes, we can keep moving forward, remain energized and keep taking responsibility in creating the life we want. Remember these quotes the next time you feel like you’re stuck in a rut and need motivation to keep going. Which of these quotes resonated with you the most? Share your thoughts in the comments below!