Questions to Ask Girls – Discover What She Really Thinks
Asking great questions is an essential tool for getting to know someone. Whether you’re looking for a new girlfriend, or just trying to make conversation with a girl you like, the right questions can make all the difference. Knowing what to ask can be tricky, however. To help you on your way, we’ve put together a list of questions that are sure to keep the conversation going.
If you’re just starting to get to know someone, here are some basic questions to ask:
- What brings you joy?
- What challenges have you recently faced?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What motivates you?
- What impact do you want to have on the world?
- What unique thing makes you who you are?
- Tell me something that nobody else knows about you.
- What has been the best day of your life so far?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- What do you like most about your friends?
Questions About Life Goals
Want to learn more about someone’s aspirations and goals in life? These questions can help you get to know what she’s really all about:
- What are your long-term goals?
- What do you hope to have accomplished by the end of your life?
- What do you think it takes to have a successful life?
- What do you think makes an individual successful?
- Do you have any habits that are important to you?
- If you could pick one thing to focus your energy and passion on, what would it be?
- What would you want your legacy to be?
- If you could solve any problem in the world, what would it be?
- What dreams do you have that you haven’t achieved yet?
- What qualities do you think are necessary for success?
Questions About Hobbies and Interests
To get to know her better, it might be useful to ask what she likes to do in her free time:
- What kind of hobbies do you enjoy?
- What do you like to do when you’re not working or studying?
- What kind of books do you like to read?
- What music do you like to listen to?
- What TV shows and movies do you like?
- What’s your favorite type of cuisine?
- What kind of places do you like to visit?
- Do you like any sports or outdoor activities?
- What kind of art do you enjoy?
- What kind of souvenirs do you like to collect from your travels?
Questions About Values
To really get to know her, try to find out what she values most:
- What do you value most about yourself?
- What do you value most about other people?
- What have been your biggest life lessons?
- What aspects of your life do you consider to be most important?
- What have you learned from failure?
- What do you tend to prioritize in your life?
- Do you have any core beliefs that you stand by?
- What would you do if you knew you wouldn’t fail?
- If you had unlimited money, how would you use it?
- What do you believe is important to pay attention to in life?
Questions About Personal Experiences
These questions are meant to help you dig a bit deeper, to see what kinds of experiences she’s been through:
- What has been the best experience of your life so far?
- What has been the worst experience of your life so far?
- What have been some of your most memorable moments?
- What have been the biggest changes in your life?
- What have been some of your most difficult moments?
- What have been the most unexpected crossroads in your life?
- What has been your most challenging obstacle to overcome?
- What have been some of the most rewarding experiences of your life?
- What has been your biggest accomplishment so far?
- What experience have you had that changed you the most?
Questions About Her Opinions
To really get to know someone, it’s important to learn about their opinions on different topics. Here are some questions you can ask to help gain some insight into how she thinks:
- What do you think of political correctness?
- What do you think of the influence of social media in today’s culture?
- What do you think of the current state of the world’s environment?
- What do you think of celebrity culture in today’s society?
- What do you think of recent advances in technology?
- What do you think of the current state of the global economy?
- What do you think of the current state of education in your country?
- What do you think of the way the news portrays current events?
- What do you think of the way social issues are being addressed in today’s society?
- What do you think of the current state of politics in your country?
Questions About Her Goals and Dreams
And finally, to get to know her on a much more personal level, ask about her goals and dreams:
- What is your dream job?
- What is your ultimate goal in life?
- What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind?
- What would you do if you had unlimited money?
- What would you do if you had unlimited time and resources?
- What do you hope to achieve in the next few years?
- What would you do if you could make a difference in the world?
- What kind of adventure do you want to embark on in your life?
- What kind of positive change do you want to make in your life?
- What do you hope to accomplish by the end of your life?
Questions can be powerful tools for getting to know someone better. Whether you’re just trying to make small talk with a girl you like, or you’re looking for a new girlfriend, the right questions can break the ice and open up the conversation. With this list in hand, you’ll never be at a loss for something to talk about. And who knows? You just might find yourself having a great conversation, and maybe even discovering what she really thinks!