Are you feeling down or unmotivated?
Positive quotes are one of the best ways of lifting your mood and inspiring you to reach for greater heights. Here’s a collection of uplifting quotes that will encourage, challenge and inspire you to seize each moment and make life worthwhile. Quotes are words of wisdom and advice which are easily remembered and can be applied to many different areas of our lives.
Positive Quotes to Impact your Life
Have you ever been curious about how powerful positive quotations can be in your life? Everyone?s experience is extraordinary and people can tap into powerful and inspirational words to spark some positive changes in their lives. Here are some positive quotes that you can use to brighten up your mood, get you motivated and inspired.
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
- “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” – Bob Marley
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
- “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
Positive Quotes to Encourage You
Are you feeling down? Here are some encouraging words to uplift your spirit and remind you of your strength and potential.
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A. Milne
- “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.” – Margaret Mead
- “Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it’s inspiring.” – Anonymous
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
- “Accept the challenge so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.” – George Patton
- “An obstacle is often a stepping stone.” – Prescott Bush
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
Positive Quotes to Inspire
Are you looking for something inspiring to motivate and encourage you? Here are some inspiring quotes to help you believe in yourself, open doors of opportunity and live life to the fullest.
- “Stay positive, work hard and make it happen.” – Unknown
- “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” –Robert H. Schuller
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
- “The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.” – Sven Goran Erikson
- “You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “You cannot tailor-make the situations in life but you can tailor-make the attitudes to fit those situations.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.” – Ralph Marston
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
These quotes will help you stay motivated and get you through difficult times. It’s easy to get discouraged and give up but these powerful words of wisdom can serve as reminders that you have enormous potential and you can overcome any challenge. Remember positive quotes can remind you of your inner strength, so use these quotes as reminders to persevere and stay motivated no matter what life throws your way.